We’re Open and Ready to Celebrate You!
These are unexpected times, but one thing is for sure…LOVE is not cancelled and you WILL celebrate your special day! And we’ll be celebrating you every step of the way. We are currently open by appointment only and are thrilled to be back with our amazing curvy brides and their loving family and friends! We’ve missed everyone and are so excited to help you! To prepare for your visit, we encourage you and your guests to read our current guidelines below. To review which appointment type best suits you and the SPARKLE Experience you prefer, visit our Appointment Page for more details.
Creating a safe-space and stress-free environment is our goal.
Keeping you, your guests and our team safe is our top priority.
- · Due to County mandate, our stylists and all guests are required to wear masks.
- · Video chat is available for family and friends unable to attend, unable or uncomfortable to wear a mask or not feeling well.
- · Once you arrive and park with all your guests, please call or text us to let us know and to receive further instructions.
- · Our team thoroughly cleans and sanitizes each Bridal Lounge, including dresses and merchandise before and after every use.
- · Hand sanitizer stations are available and temperature checks are conducted at the front door for all guests.
- · Your Stylist will pull dresses for you. We ask everyone to remain seated in their Private Bridal Lounge during your visit.
- · We ask that you please leave children under 12 at home where they are safe.
- · If you or your guests are feeling ill, let us know and we can reschedule your visit or they can join us via video chat.
- · We are still offering curbside pick-up. Call or text us to make arrangements.
ABOVE ALL – The one thing at SPARKLE that remains the same is our excitement to celebrate with you. See you soon!